We are specialized in providing services related to jigs and fixture design services. Our expert team possesses jigs and fixture knowledge like new manufacturing techniques that create demand for improved performance. The designs must be manufactured with utmost accuracy and precision. The tiny tolerances could be the difference between a faulty final product and a flawless design.
Design a jig or fixture design for drilling, turning, grinding or any other machining operations to get effectiveness, accuracy and quality. Get a finished product and the retrospective ability to duplicate every product with the same geometrical features. It depends on the design of the corresponding jigs and fixtures properly. Our design team work as best design consultation and use best marketing materials useful to you. If you’re seeking high-quality designs at an affordable rate, you have come to the right place. Our experts hold expertise in single and multiple cavities with extensively worked with many varieties of plastics.
We specialize in providing jigs and fixture design services with utilizing the concept of feature-based modelling. It allows accessing simulation applications that help in visually analyzing production processes. We serve as inputs and automated manufacturing applications. Our assembly design aids aim at directly relating tooling models and fixture designs to the geometry of the workpieces.
Our team of design engineers help you fulfil each requirement in the design of jigs. We define the process of “starting from scratch” using a step-by-step approach. Our designs layout 2-dimensional drawings and extrapolating 3-dimensional visualization of different mechanical parts. It finishes the required product and preparing the process sheet with the table of content. Along with this, we provide QC testing of the fabrication details, cost estimates, and assure compliance with client standards and requirements.
If you seek for simple fixture used for cutting processes or a complicated design that integrates multiple tool functions in one. We provide clamping requirements that you can trust to complete the product to cater to your needs.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Highly qualified and professional team of designers with an advanced level of dexterity with CAD design applications.
- We cater for your requirements and provide customized and innovative designs for your new product along with the best customer service.
- A blend of turnaround time and affordable price results in the best savings for you.
- Our expertise handles complex designs and new product development cycles.
- An efficient design reduces production costs and the overall product lifecycle budget.
OUR PORTFOLIO OF DESIGN SERVICES ENCOMPASSES:
- Assembly fixtures
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic fixtures
- Checking fixtures and check gauges
- Testing fixtures
- Welding and Machining fixtures
- Woodworking jigs and framing jigs
- Boring Jig, Drilling Jig
- Open or Closed Jig
We cater to different sectors and industries like automotive, aerospace, manufacturing processes, healthcare, heavy metal, oil and gas, textile and much more. Get quality, faster production and peerless design with ensuring that you get the best outcome.
Jigs and Fixture Design Services
Jigs and fixtures are specialized tools used in manufacturing processes to hold and guide workpieces during machining, assembly, or inspection operations. Jigs are designed to guide the cutting or shaping tools, while fixtures securely hold the workpiece in place. Jigs and fixtures design services involve the creation of customized jigs and fixtures tailored to specific manufacturing requirements. Here are some key aspects of jigs and fixtures design services:
1. Understanding Manufacturing Requirements: The design service provider collaborates with the client to understand their manufacturing process, including the specific operations, workpiece dimensions, materials, and tolerances. Clear communication regarding the intended use and desired outcomes of the jigs and fixtures is essential.
2. Design Concept Development: Based on the manufacturing requirements, the design service provider develops design concepts for the jigs and fixtures. This involves considering factors such as ergonomics, accessibility, ease of use, and alignment with the production workflow.
3. CAD Modeling and Simulation: Computer-aided design (CAD) software is used to create detailed 3D models of the jigs and fixtures. The design is refined through iterations, taking into account factors such as structural integrity, clearance, fitment, and component interferences. Simulation tools may be used to analyze the performance and functionality of the jigs and fixtures before manufacturing.
4. Component Selection and Procurement: The design service provider selects appropriate components and materials for the jigs and fixtures. This includes fasteners, clamps, guides, bushings, and other necessary elements. The procurement of these components may be handled by the service provider or in collaboration with the client.
5. Tolerance Analysis: Tolerance analysis is performed to ensure that the jigs and fixtures meet the required dimensional and positional tolerances. This analysis helps identify potential issues that may affect the accuracy and repeatability of the manufacturing process.
6. Prototype Development and Testing: In some cases, a prototype of the jig or fixture may be developed to verify its functionality and performance. Prototyping allows for real-world testing and validation, enabling necessary adjustments or improvements to be made before final production.
7. Manufacturing and Assembly Documentation: Detailed manufacturing drawings, assembly instructions, and bill of materials (BOM) are created to facilitate the manufacturing and assembly processes. These documents provide clear instructions for fabricators or internal production teams to follow during the manufacturing phase.
8. Continuous Improvement and Optimization: Jigs and fixtures design services often involve an iterative process, where feedback from the manufacturing phase is used to further optimize the design. This may include adjustments to improve ease of use, enhance performance, reduce costs, or address any issues encountered during production.