As important as jigs and fixtures are to production processes, it is equally important that they are designed and manufactured with a supreme degree of accuracy and precision because these tiny tolerances could be the difference between a faulty final product and a flawless design. Whether you are designing a jig or fixture design for drilling, turning, grinding or any other machining operations, the effectiveness, accuracy and quality of your finished product and the retrospective ability to duplicate each and every product with the same geometrical features depends on the design of the corresponding jigs and fixtures properly. If you are looking for high quality and precision in your designs at an affordable rate, you have come to the right place.
We specialize in providing jigs and fixture design services utilizing the concept of feature based modelling which lets you access simulation applications that can help you in visually analyzing production processes. While these also serve as inputs to automated manufacturing applications, our assembly design aids are aimed at directly relating tooling models and fixture designs to the geometry of the work pieces.
Our team of design engineers is looking to fulfill each of your requirements in the design of jigs. We define the process of “starting from scratch” in our step-by-step approach to your design requirements – right from laying out 2-dimensional drawings and extrapolating them to 3-dimensional visualization of different mechanical parts to finishing the required product and preparing the process sheet with the table of content and the bill of materials. In addition to this, we provide QC testing of the fabrication details, cost estimates, and assure compliance with client standards and requirements.
Whether you are looking for a simple fixture used for cutting processes or a complicated design that integrates multiple tool functions in one while providing for your clamping requirements, you can trust us to complete the product to cater to your requirements.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Highly qualified and experienced team of designers with an advanced level of dexterity with CAD design applications.
- Our ability to cater to your requirements in providing customized and innovative designs for your new product along with the best customer services.
- Our expertise in handling complex designs and new product development cycles.
- A blend of least turnaround time and affordable price, resulting in the best savings for you.
- An efficient design that reduces your production costs and the product lifecycle costs.
OUR PORTFOLIO OF DESIGN SERVICES ENCOMPASSES THE FOLLOWING –
- Assembly fixtures
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic fixtures
- Checking fixtures and check gauges
- Testing fixtures
- Welding and Machining fixtures
- Woodworking jigs and framing jigs
- Boring Jig, Drilling Jig
- Open or Closed Jig