At Australian Design & Drafting Service, we support our customers through production planning, which is at the core of all manufacturing processes. We, as a team, craft the most potent way to manufacture quality products and make the best use of the current resources during the manufacturing process. Our project manager has years of experience in minimizing costs and time to market and increasing the workplace's efficiency.
Our manufacturing services use each aspect of the manufacturing and production process, from the conceptual design stage to reach the final manufacturing and testing stage. We use best practices and offer customized plans for product development. Our team use a perfect blend of available software tools to provide the best services and solutions. Our techniques help to become leaner in more efficient business.
Manufacturing Process Planning
- Production or manufacturing process planning: It is perhaps the most critical part of a production process. We guide through each stage of the production process.
- Concept planning: Our team of mechanical engineers help you begin with the concept planning stage. We guide you through the risk versus reward analysis of a new product lifecycle.
- Financial planning: We provide you with the necessary financial planning by estimating the future value of the proposed product. Our team help you decide how much you should invest for a fair future return.
- Product planning: Planning the actual product is the key to success. Our mechanical engineers analyze market information and ensure that the proposed development answers a critical market necessity. It's not an attempt to enter an already overcrowded sector.
- Production planning: It is the most cost-intensive project stage, selecting suitable facilities, the right supplier, and fair labor. It is a critical part to get success of the project. Therefore, we ensure to make the right choices the first time.
- Process planning: After helping with product planning, our experienced team ensure that the right clientele sees the product. Our processes are managed efficiently enough to meet the demands of the customer in time.
- Manufacturing support: Our manufacturing support systems offer you the necessary post-production support to efficiently operate the project and smooth out any unexpected hiccups. The terms of the initial agreement will define the period of support.
Other than assisting customers with the new production process, we provide several other services as well like:
- Cost estimation: Our experienced team of cost estimators provides cost estimate information. It includes a bid for a contract, decides on a project's profitability, or even decides on a product. Based on factors like materials and machinery requirements, location and time requirements, and labor and software requirements. Our cost estimators offer study data and present the required information.
- Process innovation: The in-house team at Australian Design & Drafting offers experienced in launching brand new ideas in the market. It helps to evaluate the technical and commercial merits and demerits of any innovative process that you plan to implement.
Environmental knowledge: Implementing any product plan without considering the possible impact on the environment would be a foolhardy endeavor today. We are informed about the environmental regulations that govern the manufacturing process. Our team guide you in case laws are flouted.