PLUMBING DESIGN AND DRAINAGE DRAFTING SERVICES
Australian Design & Drafting offers high quality, cost-effective and time-bound Plumbing design and Drainage System design services. We have been providing customized design services and CAD drawings to a large number of Australian clients across various industry verticals, including architects, consulting engineers, developers, contractors and other small firms.
We cater to your specific needs by providing customized design and development, construction drawings, addendums and as-built (Record) drawings that are accurate and delivered on time. All our services come at cost-effective rates that are 40–60% less than what you would normally spend.
PLUMBING DESIGN SERVICES AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM DESIGN SERVICES FROM AUSTRALIAN DESIGN & DRAFTING
Australian Design & Drafting’s Plumbing and Drainage System Design/ Plumbing Engineering Drafting Drawings include accurate and comprehensive drawings for residential, industrial, commercial and institutional buildings. Our designs are all-inclusive and include drainage layouts, plumbing fixtures, vents, cleanouts and piping for the entire building.
Our specialized services include –
PLUMBING AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM DESIGN SERVICES FOR DOMESTIC SYSTEMS
- Designing fixture units for hot and cold water
- Assigning fixture units to each plumbing fixture according to your usage and applicable codes
- Converting fixture units to GPM
- Determining the distance of remote fixtures and the minimum pressure required for them
- Checking if booster pumps are necessary for domestic water system
- Sizing of all individual branches according to the flow requirement and friction loss, which is estimated per 100 ft. from available pressure
- Selecting and locating fittings like backflow preventers, water hammer arrestor, water pressure regulator etc.
PLUMBING DESIGN AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM SERVICES FOR WASTE-WATER SYSTEMS
- Assigning fixture units to each plumbing fixture according to your usage and appropriate codes
- Sizing sanitary drainage/ vent risers according to the number of fixture units to be carried
- Determining if sump pumps or sewage ejector pumps are required
- Estimating the number of sanitary and vent risers
- Sizing horizontal sanitary drainage and vent runs according to the number of fixture units to be carried, and permissible slope from code
- Plumbing and Drainage System Design Services for Storm Water Systems
- Estimating roof area
- Determining riser and horizontal run size from rain flow data and applicable codes
- Designing roof drains, leaders, main stacks, floor drains, floor sinks, sprinkler risers, funnel drains, fire standpipe risers etc., according to the HVAC system design
- Verifying structural drawings for space conditions affecting the plumbing work
- Providing necessary pipe spaces, wall thickness, etc
- Riser Diagrams/ Typical Enlarged Diagrams
- Domestic Hot & Cold Water Diagram
- Sanitary Drainage and Vent Diagram
- Storm Water Drainage Diagram
- Compressed Air Diagram
- Fuel/ Medical Gas Diagram
- Fire Protection Diagram
- Laboratory/ Radioactive Drainage and Vent Diagram
- Oral/ Laboratory Vacuum Diagram
WHY HIRE AUSTRALIAN DESIGN & DRAFTING FOR YOUR PLUMBING DESIGN AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM SOLUTIONS?
Australian Design & Drafting gives you a wide range of benefits. Our customized services are designed to help you meet the various technological, economic and infrastructural requirements that the industry faces today.
When You Choose Us As Your Partner, You Get
Accurate designs crafted with the latest design software. In order to ensure that your designs are of the most superior quality, we use only the best software that the industry has to offer. Our expert use of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, ADT, Microstation, and STAAD technologies ensures that even the most complex plumbing and drainage design jobs are completed according to the client’s specifications. We provide drawings in 2D and 3D formats, with outputs in DWG or DGN format (if Microstation is used).
QUALIFIED ENGINEERS WITH CIVIL AND PLUMBING ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE
Australian Design & Drafting maintains quality by recruiting highly qualified engineers. Our engineers are experienced in reverse engineering, prototype creation, system-level simulations and can create 2D and 3D CAD designs suited to the client’s customized specifications. Our team of plumbing engineers and draftsmen has extensive work experience in IT and engineering services
STATE-OF-THE-ART INFRASTRUCTURE AND CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Our company never compromises when it comes to infrastructure, technology and client data security. Our up-to-date infrastructure is on par with leading industry standards. We also offer encrypted data transfer solutions that maintain the privacy of your confidential data.