Design Mixed Use Building above an Existing Rail Yard
Case Study Highlights
Design Mixed Use Building above an Existing Rail Yard in Australia
- To integrate mix used development consisting of residence, office, mall, and hotel above an existing rail yard.
A rail yard and mixed use building were integrated into a single facility, and detailed 3D models for complete visualization and approvals were developed.
- The project commenced with a detailed survey and understanding of the available space and the rail yard.
- Based on the requirement, we decided to use AutoCAD, Revit, and 3D Max software to design and develop 3D models and visualizations.
- The space above the existing rail track was designed to include residential units, office space, mall and hotels.
- Easy access points to these facilities were also designed and 3D models were developed with all the essential details.
- The models were rendered for presentation and client.
- The project was completed within the proposed timeline and the client requirement was duly fulfilled.
- Complete handover of well rendered 3D models and visualization made it easy to communicate design and get further approvals easily.
- The result was that process of taking the project onsite fastened up and further it was completed on time, helping our clients gain good will and
recognition in the industry.
- The project involved development of facility on an existing rail yard spread across 210 million sq. ft.
- Design and 3D modeling for the facility to allow mixed used spaces for residence, office, mall, and hotel made it challenging.
- The integration with an existing rail yard facility made this project complex and one of its kinds.
Technologies / Software Used:
About Australian Design and Drafting Services:
Australian Design and Drafting services offers a full range of 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling, Designing to Animation and Walkthrough for Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics engineering modeling, to its global clientele across the AEC industry. Understanding and delivering as per client requirements remains the prime focus, for every project that is undertaken. With a multilayered quality check and flexible time scheduling, quality is maintained and projects are always delivered on time.
Australian Design and Drafting services is your innovative partner offering multidisciplinary services for various domains across industries. We are a leading Design and Drafting services provider Australian based organization providing comprehensive design and drafting services to 3,100 plus – 80% recurring clients across Australia. Enhancing your business operations, making them smarter, faster and cheaper has been our ongoing pursuit, backed with two decades of experience. It has helped us evolve into a leading customer centric outsourcing service provider for all your BPO, Software, AEC, and Engineering solutions.
Australian Design & Drafting provides Free Tender Service to all our clients which will save you time, stress and thousands of dollars
Australian Design & Drafting provides obligation Free Consultation Service for all your Drafting & Design requirements
Australian Design & Drafting provides multidisciplinary Design & Drafting Professionals