THE MEP BIM MODELLING AND CLASH DETECTION FOR PLANT ROOM AT COLLEGE CAMPUS THAT BUILD BASED IN AUSTRALIA
Plumbing and Drainage Services |Civil Engineering Design & Drafting| Construction Documentation| Land Development Services | HVAC Services |Technical Documentation
Case Study Highlights
MEP BIM Modeling and Clash Detection for Plant Room
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE:
To create 3D architecture along with structure layout in Revit MEP. To allocate mechanical equipment with connection and clash-free model.
Detailed clash-free Revit MEP model for a plant room created from schematic layout and general arrangement drawings based on client requirement.
We have a detailed plant room with all the spatial information, equipment, and connections developed from the general arrangement drawings. It’s a set of pdf files that uses manufacturing details of the MEP equipment.
- The process subsequently is involved clash detection, resolutions and reporting. Finally, it uses clash free models, rendered images and shop drawings delivered in 3 Months.
- MEP designs and their arrangement drawings were examined for MEP BIM Modelling.
- Basic 3D architecture and structure layout are primarily created with Revit MEP.
- It uses mechanical equipment with detailed connections, a well-arranged clash-free model, and prepared inputs.
In addition to the Revit MEP Plant rooms, sheet setup, shop drawings, and other 3D rendering are developed and handed over to the client with ease.
- The project comes with successful execution and handover within the specified time frame of 3 months.
- Initially, the contract was based on a project basis. The client was satisfied with the quality produced, and it opted for a full-time resource business model. Later a long-term partnership was built.
Technology / Software Used:
About Australian Design and Drafting Services:
Australian Design and Drafting services come with a full range of 2D Drafting, 3D Modelling, Designing to Animation and Walkthrough for Structural, Electrical, Architectural, Mechanical and Electronics engineering modelling, with global clientele across the AEC industry. We understand and deliver based on client requirements that remain the prime focus for every project undertaken. A multi-layered quality check and flexible schedule maintain quality, and the projects are delivered on time.
Australian Design and Drafting services work as an innovative partner that offers multidisciplinary services for various domains across industries. We are one leading Design and Drafting services provider company based in Australia and provide comprehensive design and drafting services to 80% of recurring clients across Australia.
We enhance your business operations, making it a wiser move and ongoing pursuit. We are backed with two decades of experience. This has helped us become a leading customer-centric outsourcing service provider for all your AEC, BPO, Software, and Engineering solutions.
Australian Design & Drafting provides Free Tender Service to all our clients which will save you time, stress and thousands of dollars
Australian Design & Drafting provides obligation Free Consultation Service for all your Drafting & Design requirements
Australian Design & Drafting provides multidisciplinary Design & Drafting Professionals