Effective BIM Architectural Services for a Park
delivered by Australian Design and Drafting Services for a leading construction company in Australia
BIM & MEP | Architectural/Structural Drafting | 3D Modeling & Rendering Energy Modeling
Case Study Highlights
- The client wanted to find out all inter discipline clashes before starting the construction which helps them to finish construction on time as per tender deadline and save them money.
- Client was the main contractor for this project and wanted to get most out of BIM but the major challenge was it was not a typical building; but a Park.
- To create 150 Revit Families of anti-corrosion drainage products with all product information & detail for Facility Management.
Technology / Software Used:
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Autodesk NavisWorks 2012
- Our BIM Architectural specialists provided the constructors with a visual communication which helped the client to assist all the stakeholders in the project. During the initial tendering stage of the project it helped the contractor with a means to visually how case the project within the time constraint, design, and price specified by the client.
- Our BIM Architectural specialists prepared the model in such a manner that helped the contractor understand and challenge the designer’s details.
- We found out all the inter discipline clashes before the inception of the construction process as per the deadline specified by the client. This helped the client in saving lot of money.
- Australian Design and Drafting Services was ready to take the challenge on the project unlike building and started integrating all disciplines under and above the landscape garden within a strict deadline. The company ended up being an excellent service provider and an innovative trusted offshore business partner for the client.
- Design integration
- Improved tendering
- Shorter programme to planning
- Reduced number of design information requests during the concurrency of the project
- Reduction in number of clashes within the construction process,within M & E
- Visibility of programming to all parties
- Integration of temporary works into the design
- Increased safety-managing public interfaces
About Australian Design and Drafting Services:
Australian Design and Drafting services offers a full range of 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling, Designing to Animation and Walkthrough for Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics engineering modeling, to its global clientele across the AEC industry. Understanding and delivering as per client requirements remains the prime focus, for every project that is undertaken. With a multilayered quality check and flexible time scheduling, quality is maintained and projects are always delivered on time.
Australian Design and Drafting services is your innovative partner offering multidisciplinary services for various domains across industries. We are a leading Design and Drafting services provider Australian based organization providing comprehensive design and drafting services to 3,100 plus – 80% recurring clients across Australia. Enhancing your business operations, making them smarter, faster and cheaper has been our ongoing pursuit, backed with two decades of experience. It has helped us evolve into a leading customer centric outsourcing service provider for all your BPO, Software, AEC, and Engineering solutions.
Australian Design & Drafting provides Free Tender Service to all our clients which will save you time, stress and thousands of dollars
Australian Design & Drafting provides obligation Free Consultation Service for all your Drafting & Design requirements
Australian Design & Drafting provides multidisciplinary Design & Drafting Professionals