We are the best leading Australian design and drafting service company that offers retrofitting and rehabilitation of structures and meets new building regulations. Our project managers have years of experience in structural engineering and adept drafters to add more value to your project. We have worked with many clients on structural strengthening projects with helping them with retrofitting and rehabilitation of old and aging buildings.
Using the latest technology and best performance-based seismic rehabilitation methodology, we provide services for evaluating and strengthening deteriorating structures. A few of them adds:
- Strength evaluation
- Epoxy treatment
- FRPC wrapping
- Rehabilitation of heritage buildings
- Seismic retrofitting
Why Choose us?
At the Australian design and drafting service company, our dedicated engineers offer Australia the best retrofitting and rehabilitation services. We provide excellent structural engineering design services within the given time limit. The state-of-the-art infrastructure carries out evaluation tasks with ease. Let’s connect and get benefits from our retrofitting and rehabilitation services for an existing building.
House Extensions Renovation for Industries
It seems like you're interested in learning about house extensions and renovations for industrial properties. Industrial properties can vary greatly in terms of their use and requirements. Whether you're looking to expand an existing industrial facility or renovate a space for a specific purpose, here are some general considerations and steps to keep in mind:
- Needs Assessment: Determine the specific needs of your industrial property. Are you looking to increase production space, improve storage, add office areas, or create specialized workspaces? Understanding your requirements is crucial before planning any extensions or renovations.
- Budget and Financing: Establish a realistic budget for the project. Industrial renovations and extensions can be expensive, so it's important to have a clear understanding of your financial capabilities. Consider obtaining financing if needed.
- Regulations and Permits: Research and understand the local building codes, zoning regulations, and permits required for industrial renovations and extensions. Compliance with these regulations is essential to avoid legal issues and fines.
- Architectural and Engineering Plans: Hire an architect or engineering firm experienced in industrial projects. They will help you design the extension or renovation based on your needs, budget, and local regulations. These plans will detail the layout, structural changes, electrical and plumbing systems, and any other necessary elements.
- Construction Materials and Techniques: Choose appropriate construction materials and techniques based on the type of industrial activities taking place. Consider factors such as durability, safety, insulation, and energy efficiency.
- Environmental Impact: Depending on your location and industry, you may need to address environmental concerns and regulations. Implement sustainable practices and technologies wherever possible.
- Safety and Accessibility: Prioritize safety and accessibility in your design. This includes fire safety measures, emergency exits, proper ventilation, and compliance with accessibility standards.
- Utilities and Infrastructure: Ensure that the existing utilities (electricity, water, gas, etc.) can accommodate the extension or renovation. Upgrades to infrastructure might be necessary to support the increased demands of the industrial property.
- Contractors and Construction: Hire reputable contractors with experience in industrial renovations. Obtain multiple bids, check references, and review their past projects to ensure they can deliver the quality of work you need.
- Project Management: Effective project management is crucial to keep the renovation or extension on track. Regularly communicate with your contractors, architects, and other stakeholders to monitor progress and address any issues that arise.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: As the construction progresses, ensure that all systems and components are thoroughly tested and meet the required quality standards.
- Occupancy and Operation: Once the renovation or extension is complete, make sure that all necessary inspections are passed and permits are obtained before occupying the space or resuming industrial operations.