Innovation is very important for business for any given competition . Design times greatly affect Production schedule . Australian Design and Drafting offers 3D prototyping, SLS prototyping, and 3D Printing with which can produce working / non-working models of an end product (existing or new) without much investment in time and money. Our prototyping and rapid prototyping services help you stay ahead of your competitors.
Considered to be one of the most important techniques in reverse engineering, rapid prototyping helps in creating functional or non-functional prototypes of a product within a short span of time. These prototypes can serve as a proof of concept for a new product or can mimic the design and functionality of an existing product. If you are looking for innovative designs within a short turnaround time, you can hire Australian Design & Drafting Service for your prototyping requirements.
Rapid Prototyping Services Offered by Australian Design & Drafting
Earlier considered to be a luxury of bigger companies, prototyping today is being used by firms of all sizes, in various engineering product development projects. Besides the time factor, a huge amount of money has to be invested in the initial phase for materials, infrastructure, people and processes. At Australian Design & Drafting Service, we work with your company to initially understand your business drivers, your project goals and your budget. Our prototyping services cover the following areas of expertise:
- Stereolithography (SLA prototyping)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) Prototyping
- Plastic injection moulds
- 3D Printing
Our mechanical engineers have deep expertise in tooling and CAD modeling for rapid prototyping with de-featuring, geometry healing and associated skill sets. We have a highly qualified team that comprises of mechanical engineers, draftsmen and quality specialists, who can take up assignments of all levels of complexities.
Benefits of Choosing Australian Design & Drafting for Rapid Prototyping Services -
Here are some more reasons why you would want to choose our company as your partner for rapid prototyping services:
- Full service rapid prototyping service provider with wide range of prototyping technologies and material
- Use of quality mechanisms at different stages to ensure accuracy of the prototype, besides ensuring that the output meets customer requirements
- Rigorous application of quality processes in every project. This ensures that all drafting, modeling, conversion and tolerancing errors are detected within the multiple levels of Quality Control (QC) before the completed project is delivered to the customer
- Customized rapid prototyping services based on your existing standards and practices. This reduces the overall turnaround time and also reduces cost.