AutoCAD’s monopoly over the design and drafting software market gradually decreases with the increasingly competitive CAD Software for design and drafting, which adds MicroStation. MicroStation preferred an alternative to AutoCAD in terms of functionality. The main difference is the file format of the drawing’s output.
We at Australian Design and Drafting service company offer the most critical element in developing any product that lies in its design. Product designing is performed in either a single CAD design software or on multiple designs and drafting software. If using more than one CAD tool, it is crucial to perform MicroStation conversion readily. Our dedicated project managers have years of experience in offering the best design process at an affordable price.
Australian Design and Drafting services use the right tools. It’s backed up with industry experienced, highly proficient drafters and designers. It performed the MicroStation conversion job with ease and with quick turnaround times. Our drafters and designers possess the skills and knowledge to work efficiently within the given time frame. Thereby saving the client’s valuable time, it reduces the investment in the resources.
Our highly efficient staff are well-capable to perform MicroStation conversion to any other desirable CAD formats the client requires. Our expert team of draftsmen, engineers, quality analysts and project managers ensure to track various project stages and set goals met by the team. Coupled with a stringent quality check process, we turn around projects of all sizes well within the time frame and budget and use the highest accuracy level.
AUSTRALIAN DESIGN AND DRAFTING’S MICROSTATION CONVERSION SERVICE INCLUDE –
- Restore damaged and unclear blueprints to vectorized format
- The process flow is designed to include the validation of the quality of input data as well as the output at every stage
- Multi-layer drawings
- Text is separated and has its layer and is recognizable as text
- Dimensions are intact and are shown by a separate layer
- Can also work with the latest version of AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Usage blocks for different entities
- Supports batch conversion
- Create a bank of standard components and detail